Sunday 2 December 2012

With love, Vishu Ja.

Hey Dolluuuuu Singh. 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday my little sister. I just adore you and you're like a little kiddo to me. You are a wonderful human being who has a very beautiful and genuine heart. I share lot of things with you gus but there is one special thing which I only share with you and you know that well. Its always great fun to be with you whether its delhi or our Roof top parties. Your VIRONICA style dance is always the “ Party Ki Jaan ”. Well on this birthday you are little unwell so please try to avoid our type Party :p . All I wish for you is stay bless, healthy and happy. May you get everything you wish for. Happy birthday once again and enjoy the day. May you have wonderful year ahead. Do take care of your health.                   


Love ,                                                    

Vishu Ja !

No comments:

Post a Comment