Sunday 2 December 2012

With love, Chutki Ja.

Hi doll singh.

Wish you a very happy birthday ..from last two years we are together on your birthday but this time its not possible never mind we'll party next year.Its always fun being with you it started with Bolo tara ra and may it never ends..


All the parties i have done with you are the bestest parties of my life ..late night maggies,white choclates ,rishikesh,urban pind,bagadiya bhavan and many more are the one of great moments of my life..its just sum trips we had together and many more to go..

You are best sister someone can have..I like the way you are such a chillout  & honest person..  no nautanki's you do I love that..its not that its your birthday that's why am saying all this but no honestly I believe that..Its just beginning of your life so please stay like that only for your entire life..I pray that god always bless you and you get all the success &and what all you deserve in your life..

I hope we always stay like that ..so enjoy your birthday..have a healthy year a head..lots of love and birthday wishes from ,Maa,mamosa,mamisa chailu ..love you !!



Chutki jija.

No comments:

Post a Comment