Sunday 2 December 2012

With love, Seema Ma'am Aunty.

My dearest Dollu, one more daughter to me <3.

This is a very special day of your life and you are a very special gift of my life, my family. Right from the start, the roadways bus days, I developed a special affinity for you. You were so warm and affectionate and touched my heart in several ways. Over the years ,our bond strengthened and we got so close that you were family. And though due to time n distance constraint,we may not be able to see each other, but the remains that you will remain very very close to my heart. I derive a lot of strength from the fact that when n if the need arises, you will be there. My child on this day I wish that all your dreams come true. Celebrate to the hilt and touch the sky. I love you baby doll and hope to spend many many many interesting times together.   


Love,

Ma'am/Aunty/Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment