Sunday 2 December 2012

With love, Dushyant and Akshay

A very happy birthday to you doll.. May god bless you with all the happiness that you wish for.
God bless and have a beautiful day.

Love, Dushyant.
*

Heyyy dollll....happy bdayyyy lol...I wish I ws der to party n chilll wid u at ur bday....but u knw dis merchant navy very well...:P 
But I managed to send u a video wishing u bday frm ship..I hope u got it n want u to  like it....lol...:P
Remember we met for d first time...we all dushyant u devanshi me tanu n dushyant's sister...all stuffed in one car n went to kooba....dat ws d first time we met n I never knw dat we ll bcome sooo close...u r like a really close friend to me now even though we bcame friends like 3 yrs back...n u knw in n out of me...including d recent adventures goin in my life..which we laughed abt when I ws goin on ship lol...hahahhaha....
Remember d goa trip...dat was EPIC....even though der were very hurdles in goa but we partied like crazy dolll n how cn I forget d surprise bday cake which u all planned...honestly speaking der were tears in my eyes but I just managed to keep dem in my eyes...dat ws d best bday cake for me...I knw ull think akshay emotional bhi ho jaata hai n stuff n ppl will laugh but I dnt care lol......I miss dose times...we ll go once more somewher like goa to redifine our chillness...:)

Just waiting to come in may so dat we can all b together again n hav best times in jpr n yaaa delhi also bcoz partying widout u is incomplete dost....
Always b der for me as a  friend like u hav a been all des yrs so dat I can b d way I m rite now..full of joy n happiness...
Aur senti nahi likh sakhta doll..bas itna he emotional hona aata hai...so happy bday once agai DOSTTT...
N yaa I won't forget to bring u a FACE WASH when I come back...hahahahha:::)
Dis cadet Akshay Singh signing offf ma'am....:) bye tc



No comments:

Post a Comment