Sunday 2 December 2012

With love, Aditi.

Eid Mubarakh dost. Hope you enjoy it, god bless. :p

Acha lo yaar HAPPY BUDDAY! I have said it a million times already but I don't think its enough. Duuuudeeee bloody college, Delhi, N-136, Urban Pind, sheeks, books, shopping (jo hum ladkiyan ho kar bhi kartey nai) , M-block, Karaoke nights at TC, kuttiya volvo journeys, 24*7, ''clubbing'' ( thoda wannabe but jaatey hai toh jaatey hai ) :p , birthdays, damonnnn, supernaturals, cold play, sheeks, Depauls,  LSR Cafe, OUR jokes, hot boy stalkings and everything else make sense only when I am with you. I realize it once you have gone back home and sit here like the lonely boy waiting for you to come back..


Priyamvada I literally don't know what I'll do without you after college is over man. You are family.


You are the light which guides me home, you fix me, always.


Acha yaar bas ! I know its going to become awkward between us after you read this. So we'll NEVER talk about my part in this blog. Pleeeeeej ! :p you know we no ghay yaar.


Chal bhaag abb. Budday to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment